CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 2 - HEART FAILURE
CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 2 – HEART FAILURE
CPL Healthcare, in partnership with their client, a leading private hospital in Dublin are looking for a Heart Failure CNM 2 to join their team.
Job responsibilities Include:
Overseeing the delivery of high quality patient care working collaborator as a member of the Inter Disciplinary Team.
Work autonomously providing highly specialist assessment advice and management for patients with heart failure.
Responsible for the total care of the patient as part of the interdisciplinary team including assessment, diagnosis and treatment and or referral and discharge.
Work in conjunction with the cardiologists, nurses, technicians, and other disciplines to assure a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Provide education to patients and carers in order to reduces hospital length of stay
- To provide education to patients and carers in order to anticipate decompensation and avoid readmission to hospital
- Improve patient’s quality of life and facilitate palliative care when needed
- Facilitate the any relevant research in the area of heart failure
- To provide education and relevant learning to staff who deal with heart failure patients
- He/she will also be responsible for his/her own professional development.
Experience and Criteria Required:
- Registered General Nurse with NMBI registration
- Experience working in an acute cardiology department
Cardio-Vascular course/Heart Failure course
Ability to work autonomously
If you are interested and have the skills and experience required please email your CV to: [... Click Apply...] or call Anne Marie on: (01) 6342708.
- € 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor, Nurse practitioner, Ward nurse