Clinical Nurse Manager, Mayo Nursing home!
CPL Healthcare on behalf of their client, a modern family owned nursing home in County Mayo, are seeking to recruit two clinical nurse managers for permanent fulltime roles. The roles are for shift positions which includes working weekends, nights and bank holidays.
Our client provides care for long term, short term, convalescent, respite, post-operative, palliative and end of life care, dementia, day care and weekend care, low medium and high to maximum dependency levels.
- Nursing Qualification and current Registration with NMBI.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Some supervision or management experience and proven track record in leading teams.
- Previous study in gerontology or willingness to undertake further study in this area.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in clinical nursing practice together with future trends in Care of Older Persons.
- Shows an understanding of current legislative policies pertinent to Care of the Older Persons.
- Suitable candidates must be person centred and understanding.
- Have excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Good multi tasker who can confidently and calmly manage situations which may arise and make informed decisions in best interest of resident.
Our client is willing to consider a junior candidate who has worked as a nurse with leadership responsibilities but not yet progressed to a CNM position or a senior more experienced CNM.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse