Client Services Manager required Co. Wicklow!
In partnership with our client, a provider of adult intellectual disability services in Wicklow, Cpl healthcare are seeking to recruit an experienced, organised, and dedicated Client Services Manager.
Applicants must hold:
- An appropriate qualification in Health, RNID or RPN or RGN qualification.
- Full clean Drivers licence.
- Certificate in ECDL / Comparable IT Qualification or fully competent in the use of PC including Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
- A minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience in the area of Social Care.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of the service to improve the lives of service users.
- Excellent leadership, motivation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage budget and delivery of service excellence.
- High initiative and integrity.
- Must have knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards and a proven ability to implement standards and regulations.
- Experience in using a Time Management system is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in delivering an individualised client focused service.
- Experience in strategic and local change management.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and training.
Shortlisting will apply based on applicants holding all of the above listed criteria.
Closing date for applications: November 11th 2016.
To apply or for further information please contact Anne Marie on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse