CNM2 required Co.Wicklow!
In partnership with our client, a provider of intellectual disability services in Wicklow, Cpl healthcare are seeking to recruit a experienced, organised, and dedicated Nurse Client Services Manager (CNM2) for a full time permanent role.
Professional / Clinical essential requirements:
- RNID or RPN or RGN qualification
- Hold current registration with NMBI.
- Management qualification.
- Full clean Drivers licence.
- Certificate in ECDL or fully competent in the use of PC including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
- A minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and nursing research.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of the service to improve the lives of our service users.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage budget and delivery of service excellence.
- High initiative and integrity.
- Must have knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards and a proven ability to implement standards and regulations.
- Experience in delivering an individualised client focused service.
- Experience in strategic and local change management.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and training.
The working hours of the post will be flexible. Hours will involve variable shift patterns to include day evening and unsociable hours.
Shortlisting will apply based on applicants holding all of the above listed criteria.
Closing date for applications: November 11th 2016.
To apply or for further information please contact Anne Marie on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse