Staff Nurse Permanent Role West Cork!
On behalf of our client, an award winning nursing home situated in West Cork, we are seeking to recruit dedicated, enthusiatic staff nurses for permanent roles in their 49 bedded home. The home which provides long term and convalescent care adopts a revolutionary model of care for their residents with Dementia.
The home is situated within close driving distance of Bantry 20min and Skibbereen 15min.
36 Hour working week. Immediate start. Suitable candidates will be considered for full/part time roles.
- Current RGN/RNID or RPN registration with NMBI.
- Ideally, a strong interest in Dementia Care.
- Excellent English essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full drivers licence, due to location.
- Previous experience in Dementia care.
- Previous Care of the elderly experience.
To apply or for further information please contact Anne Marie on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 28 Oct 2016
Closes 25 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse