Staff Nurses wanted for St James's Hospital
Come and work in Ireland's thriving Capital and in the Largest Teaching University Hospital in Ireland - St James's Hospital.
Staff Nurses required for St James's Hospital, Dublin City Centre. Applications accepted from Ireland and Abroad. Regular skype and face to face interviews available.
St James's Hospital is Dublin's largest Academic Teaching Hospital with over 1000 beds. Leading the way in health care innovation is something St. James's Hospital, Dublin prides itself in. As the Republic of Ireland's largest teaching hospital with major academic links to Trinity College Dublin, they provide emergency and elective medical and surgical services and employ almost 4,500 multidisciplinary staff.
Please visit: [... Click Apply...]
Regular Skype and Face to Face Interviews Available.
Role Title - Staff Nurse
Purpose of the Role: To work as part of the Multidisciplinary Team to deliver a high standard of care to patients.
Salary Scale: €27,483 – €43,800 depending on experience.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, establishing and maintaining good working relationships with aims at delivering a high standard of care. The successful candidate is required to develop additional clinical skills specific to the area of critical care nursing.
Excellent Salary and Benefits offered including;
- Basic annual salary commencing at €27,211 – €43,800 (depending on experience)
- Additional pay for working shifts & over time
- 24 days annual plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development & access to further education
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
Attractive Relocation Package includes:
- Accommodation Allowance of €1200*
- Flight Allowance to the value of €150.00 for EU applicants and €800.00 for non-EU applicants*
- NMBI registration fee, pin and annual retention fee of €495 reimbursed (plus full support with registration)*
- ATWS application fee €250 reimbursed/
- Meet and Greet upon arrival
- Registered General Nurse with Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), or eligible to register
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience within the last 3 years in a 200+ bedded hospital.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Ireland
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IELTS exam with the following scores; Speaking - 7, writing - 7, Reading - 6.5 and listening 6.5.
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating highly specialized nursing care, using a holistic approach
- When providing direct patient care, they observe, assess, and record symptoms, responses, and progress
- The Registered Nurse must adhere to Code of Professional Practice and Behaviours
We are holding immediate face to face interviews and Skype interviews for candidates in Ireland, EU and Worldwide.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV to [... Click Apply...] OR register on [... Click Apply...] OR call + [... Click Apply...].
*Terms & Conditions apply
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment
Tel: + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(IRL) | + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(UK)
Fax: + [... Click Apply...]
[... Click Apply...];
Head Office: 83 Merrion Square | Dublin 2 | Ireland
London Office: 31 Southampton Row | London | UK WC1B 5HJ
Galway Office: Gray Office Park, Galway Retail Park, Headford Road | Galway | Ireland
- € 27000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Oct 2016
Closes 25 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse