CNM 2 Oncology Day
CNM 2 day Oncology vacancy
CPL healthcare on behalf of our esteemed client, a large private hospital located in west Dublin, are looking to recruit a CNM 2 for a permanent Monday to Friday position on their Oncology day ward, for immediate start.
The CNM 2 will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Nursing and healthcare assistants staff within the unit, in line with the hospitals development plans. Also keeping an open line of communication between all members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure the delivery of quality care. Maintaining high standards of patient care, including participating in providing direct comprehensive nursing care to patients. Ensuring that all appropriate liaison services are delivered within the current team resources.
- Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI.
- 5 years recent, relevant post registration nursing experience in acute hospital setting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Oncology nursing.
- Have completed post graduate education in Oncology nursing or be in pursuit of same.
- Previous management experience.
- Proven Clinical and professional management ability.
- Experience with risk management and clinical auditing.
- Excellent communication, IT and leadership skills.
- Up to date ACLS or in pursuit of same.
- Ideally have a Health Care Management qualification preferably at third level.
To apply or for further information please contact Anne Marie on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 27 Oct 2016
Closes 8 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse