Director of Nursing
Nurse Ireland are now searching for an experienced Director of Nursing on behalf of our client, a healthcare group with a renowned nursing home which are established within Dublin and the surrounding counties.
• The overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents.
• Ensuring that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded.
• Ensuring the development of a person-centred model of care which is driven by a respect for the rights of older people and are focused on quality of life measures meaningful to individual residents.
• Leading and managing an enthusiastic team to work to their potential.
• Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with standards (HIQA) and standard policies within the nursing home.
Qualifications / Requirement:
• Must have past experience as Director of Nursing
• Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
• 3 years’ post-registration experience in a nursing home environment.
• Must have significant management experience
• Excellent people skills
• Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
• Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Computer Skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 21 Oct 2016
Closes 13 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse