• HSE pay scale
• Additional shift related payments
• 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
• The department operates from Monday-Friday during the day
• Further professional development opportunities
• PRSA Scheme which is a contribution from the employee and the hospital matches that with a % contribution
• Maternity Leave and Sick Pay benefits
About the job:
• To develop knowledge and understanding of specialised instruments/equipment used by the multi-disciplinary team.
• Demonstrate analytical skills in the assessment of patient condition and suitability prior to intra and inter hospital transfer.
• Participate in the safe custody, checking and ordering of controlled drugs in accordance with hospital policy.
• Act with a cultural awareness and sensitivity to patients and colleagues, deliver care with respect and dignity, adhere to patient confidentiality at all times.
• 3rd Level Nursing Qualification
• Experience in a Healthcare setting essential
• 6 months experience in a similar role desirable
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Oct 2016
Closes 13 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse