NurseIreland are currently recruiting experienced and newly qualified registered Psychiatric Nurses for Hospitals in North and South Dublin.
Services are provided by Community Mental Health Teams consisting of a range of disciplines including, medical, nursing, social work, psychology and occupational therapy.
Providing specialised services through the following teams: Psychiatry of Old Age, Rehabilitation and Liaison Psychiatry.
• Must Hold a Degree or Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have a patient centered approach to nursing care
• New Graduates welcome to apply
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Oct 2016
Closes 13 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse