Staff Nurse- Nursing Home just 10 minutes from Croom, Co. Limerick.
Croom, Co. Limerick
***Registered Nurse position open to new applicants in County Limerick***
Homely Nursing Home Recruiting
Staff Nurse required for a well established Modern Nursing Home just 10 minutes from Croom, Co. Limerick.
This Medium Sized Nursing Home prides itself in providing excellent patient and visitor care.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking and show strong motivational skills with a passion towards working with the elderly.
The location is ideally located just 10-15 minutes from most areas of the Limerick city.
Excellent salary of €18+ per hour and premiums for Sundays and Bank Holidays. Full and Part Time Nursing Opportunities available.
This home offers a full induction plan and onsite ongoing training.
• Third Level Nursing Qualification
• Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
• Knowledge of HIQA residential care standards.
• 6 months + post registration experience in Care of the Elderly is desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be immediately available to start work.
This opportunity offers excellent salary and career progression.
For a confidential chat please call Marion today on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...] for an immediate interview.
- € 18.00 - 22.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse