Oncology/Haematology Nursing- Limerick
Registered General Nurse - Day Unit- Limerick
Nurse preferably with experience in Haematology or Oncology required for 39 hour week on an Oncology/Haematology day unit.
- Monday - Friday
Nursing Job Requirements:
- Recognised Third Level Nursing qualification
- Full An Bord Altranais registration
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- IV competent
- Skilled at venepuncture and cannulation
For an immediate interview please forward your CV via the link provided.
For more information call Cpl Healthcare on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]. Cpl Healthcare is the exclusive agency partner to the HSE West for of General Nurses, Psychiatric Nurses and Midwives.
To view more Nursing jobs visit [... Click Apply...]
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2016
Closes 9 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse