Nurse Ward Manager - Australia
Nurse Manager/ Ward Manager to work in Australia
• Exciting opportunities for experienced Nurse Managers to work in Australia
• Ongoing professional development
• Attractive relocation packages
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Nurse Managers who are keen to gain international experience, whilst providing flexibility to travel around Australia during your free time. The Aged Care facilities are based in surrounding locations in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA and each aged care facilities are dedicated to high levels of care and have supportive and friendly teams at hand.
Your responsibilities will include leading, developing and engaging a multi-disciplinary Aged Care team with a strong focus on patient-centred care.
Within your role, you will receive support from the Regional Manager and National Office, who will provide support and knowledge where required, in order to assist you with carrying out the role successfully.
Are you the right person for this job?
To be ideal for this role, you will have proven management experience with in residential care homes or a hospital Care of the Elderly ward. You will also have a genuine passion for Aged Care, you will need to apply for full AHPRA registration (or eligibility to apply). You must be comfortable working with the elderly and possess excellent leadership and organisation skills. Your nature will be patient and understanding with a real desire to provide the best care possible.
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Ensuring high quality care is delivered and client satisfaction is achieved within the residential settings
• Leading, managing and developing motivated and productive employees
• Planning, monitoring and controlling financial resources, ensuring that the care and service are carried out within their annual budgets
• Managing information, decision making and communication
Requirements and key criteria:
• Proven management experience within Residential Care Homes/Hospital Care of the Elderly Ward.
• Current AHPRA registration
• Nursing qualifications
• 5 years’ experience in the Healthcare industry
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
• Skills to influence and engage others
• Postgraduate qualifications in Management, Business Studies or Commensurate Aged Care
• Experience in compliance with a proactive approach to continuous improvement
• Excellent career opportunity with potential for growth
• Salary packaging available
• Leadership training available
• Enthusiastic team
• Relocation assistance provided
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 12 Oct 2016
Closes 12 Apr 2017
Ref: YWHI (AUS)
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse