ADON/Clinical Nurse Manager
ADON/Clinical Nurse Manager Required – Great Opportunity!
In partnership with our client, Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing and Clinical Nurse Manager for their nursing home based in Carlow.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your nursing career, securing a management position focusing on innovation, quality, and patient safety. There will be major scope for career progression, training, courses and career progression in a pleasant and forward thinking working environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- RGN qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong management and organisational abilities and a desire to succeed.
- 3 of these years must have been in elder care
- NMBI registered (or in the process of completing registration)
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Organised and excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership & People Management experience
- Post graduate diploma in gerontology and/ or a management qualification desirable
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
The successful candidate will:
ensure a best practice approach to all aspects of clinical leadership ensuring that the unit is well managed and runs smoothly and work is delegated in a fair and equitable manner and all policies and standards are implemented and all care provision is provided in line with best practices.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Oct 2016
Closes 3 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse