Paediatric Nurse Ardee Co. Louth
Ardee, Co. Louth
Myhomecare community nursing team are looking for compassionate and caring Paediatric Nurse / RGN for night shifts to look after a six year old boy in Ardee, Co.Louth. This wonderful young boy has complex medical needs and is being nursed by a caring team of nursing professionals at home. We are calling on all Paediatric Nurses /RGN to help us ensure this young boy can lead a full life in the community.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- A very rewarding area of care to work in
- Provide the highest professional nursing care in line with the agreed plan of care.
- Report any deterioration in client's condition to medical team and home care nursing manager.
- Adhere to all myhomecare.ie nursing policies and procedures.
- At myhomecare.ie community nursing we value your continuous professional input into improving the way we deliver nursing care to our precious clients.
If you are a Paediatric Nurse / RGN and would like to apply for this position please contact Deirdre Doyle at
[... Click Apply...]
Or please phone [... Click Apply...]/ [... Click Apply...]
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Sep 2016
Closes 25 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Community childrens nurse