Staff Nurse - Day Ward (Twilight Shifts 7pm-11pm)
As a member of the front line Nursing team, the Staff Nurse in our clients top Dublin hospital will be required to work as a member of the nursing team and perform duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing. The Staff Nurse will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, quality patient care initiatives and facilitate effective interpersonal communication with colleagues in the Department and in the hospital. The Staff Nurse will participate in providing comprehensive nursing care to patients using evidence-based practice and adjusting resources to ensure continuity of care
• The Candidate must be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais.
• Have recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting
• Have good clinical and professional ability, and excellent communication skills.
• Competence in the use of information technology.
• To have submitted a copy of Nursing Registration Certificate or Degree, and any specialist qualification documentation to the HR Department or to the Director of Nursing.
Apply with CV or call Maria on [... Click Apply...]
- € 19.00 - 25.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 24 Sep 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
Ref: Staff Nurse - Day Ward (7pm-11pm)
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse