Registered General Acute Nurses Required for Dubli
On behalf of our High Profile Client in an Acute Teaching Hospital in Dublin 1, Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Registered General Nurses, with acute experience.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work within your area of specialty
- HSE Rates of Pay
- Dublin City Centre in based, in Dublin’s largest hospital, accessible by all public transport routes
Candidates must have the following:
- Candidates must have up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All candidates must have an An Bord Altranas (ABA) PIN or have applied for registration.
- Proficient in National Early Warning score (NEWS) procedures and have completed Compass Training
- Fluent English is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines, making split decisions within one of Dublin’s largest A&E Departments.
If you are a Registered Staff Nurse looking to build on your invaluable experience working within an acute setting with a kind and caring nature, a team player and have excellent communication skills this is a unique and rewarding position.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information and to apply for a permanent role please contact Tara Coveney on [... Click Apply...] or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 26 Aug 2016
Closes 25 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse