Clinical Nurse Manager, Elderly Care, Co. Cork
Cpl Healthcare in association with their esteemed client have an immediate vacancy for a Clinical Nurse Manager with Care of the Elderly experience. As an experienced nurse/senior nurse/nurse manager are you looking for the next step?
This is a 70 bed nursing home based in North Co. Cork. Located in a beautiful and tranquile location just outside a bustling North Cork town. This care centre provides long & short term care, convalescence, palliative care & respite care. The home has an Alzheimer’s care unit. The home is equipped with all modern services that allow for the care of older people to be provided in a secure, comfortable and professionally managed setting.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. The CNM will manage the day to day clinical care of the residents. The CNM will provide leadership and guidance to the nursing team & will report to the Person in Charge. Consequently, we are seeking a self-starter with huge am Apply Apply who is excited by such an opportunity. Flexible working options available: 42 hour working week; 2 x 9 hour shifts & 2 x 12 hour shifts per week. Attractive salary on offer.
* RGN/RPN/RNID qualified with strong experience in elderly care nursing/management with strong organisational abilities required and a need to succeed.
* Good working knowledge of HIQA requirements in a nursing home setting
* Must be registered with the NMBI
* Excellent communication skills
* A post graduate qualification in management, gerontology or dementia (desirable)
Apply today by sending an updated cv to:
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 26 Jul 2016
Closes 25 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse