I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Educational and Clinical Psychologists to join multidisciplinary Private Practices in Waterford and Kilkenny
FULLTIME, PART TIME and CONTRACT WORK AVAILABLE
(contractors must have a minimum of 2 years experience)
As a clinical or educational psychologist, you will join a highly motivated team whom works with other disciplines inclusive of; OT and SLT
Applicants for the position must:
• Hold a recognised university degree or diploma with first or second-class honours in which Psychology was taken as a major subject and honours were obtained in that subject.
• Have an appropriate post-graduate professional qualification recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland in Clinical or Educational Psychology.
• Meet the Psychological Society of Ireland and Dept. of Health and Children guidelines for employment as a Basic Grade Clinical or Educational Psychologist in the Health Services.
• Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by P.S.I. and proof of validation must be submitted with your application.
JOB TITLE: Educational / Clinical Psychologist
RESPONSIBLE TO: Clinical Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To psychologically assess children and adolescents, to determine their needs and plan for onward referrals. This is done as part of a multidisciplinary assessment.
2. Liaise with other disciplines in relation to the assessment
3. Assist with the development and delivery of workshop training to; parents and school. Working with other professionals during same
4. To plan and deliver evidenced based therapeutic interventions to children and adults across the lifespan.
5. To co-operate in appropriate research projects approved by the Service.
6.Maintain detailed statistical or other records relating to psychology.
7. To furnish as requested reports or other statistical information.
8. To work as part of the multi-disciplinary team and participate in case conferences as requested.
9. To avail of regular line manager and clinical supervision as specified by the PSI guidelines to maintain personal development, promote a reflective practice style and to ensure that all work is in line with best practice guidelines.
10. Monitoring and keeping up to date with new developments in the area of psychology.
11. Ensure the health and safety policy is fully complied with.
12. To maintain a high standard in relation to assessment, diagnostic, therapeutic and recording procedures.
13. Maintaining and promoting good relationships with all other disciplines and working within the agreed policies and codes of practice.
14. Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times in relation to all aspects of work.
15. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
16. Assist with the development and implementation of group based interventions
Ref: psychologist InspireMDT