I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy chain in Sligo.
- Pharmacy opens 7 days per week
- Required to work 45 hours per week
- Weekends in Rotation
- Opening hours: 9.30am-6pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and 9.30am-8pm Thursday and Friday, 12-6 Sunday.
- Helping in the dispensary
- Dispensing medicines to patients
- Consulting and advising patients on a regular basis
- Organization and administration of schemes
Skills and abilities needed:
- Good business acumen
- Excellent management skills
- Motivation to drive the business forward
- Organisational skills
- Team leader
- Being highly personable and customer focused
Education and Experience:
- Experience with blister packs
- Management experience an advantage
- Registration with the PSI
3 years minimum experience working in a pharmacy, 6 months minimum working in an Irish pharmacy.
Salary based on experience.
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Sligo