I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
AGC Healthcare Ireland are seeking applications for the July 2018 intake - Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Our client a top teaching hospital in Ireland's Capital City are seeking applications for suitably qualified Obs&Gynae Specialists. This hospital is based in Dublin and as such is world renowned for the outstanding career development, education and training opportunities offered. This post will enable the successful candidates to work in a teaching environment with exceptional career progression. On offer is an attractive salary and the potential for ongoing career development. A fantastic opportunity in one of Ireland's top teaching hospitals for suitably qualified Obs&Gynae Specialists.
* Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
* 6 or 12 month contracts available
* Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of processing
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
We also offer a generous 'Refer a friend' policy if you know somebody who may be interested in this vacancy.