I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
A major public hospital in the North West of Ireland is looking for a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology to join their busy hospital
The successful candidate will work with modern, advanced facilities in a well-run public hospital. The role also offers a generous salary, superb working environment and the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Irish healthcare system.
• Irish Medical Council (IMC) registration or have application at an advanced stage of processing
• Be on the Specialist Registrar of the Irish Medical Council, with recognition as a consultant in Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Medical degree from a recognized university
• 5+ years relevant post qualification experience and training in Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• IELTS certificate with a score of at least 7.0
• This client has a very strong preference for candidates with previous experience of working in the UK or in another English-Speaking country
For further information about working as medical Doctor or Consultant in Ireland, and to see additional opportunities please go to Apply
For information about professional registration please go to the website of the Irish medical Council Apply
NOTE – Only candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria listed above will be contacted.