Have you always wanted to work in a Prestigious Private Hospital in London?
Now is your chance….
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working with an established Private Hospital in East London currently looking for General Radiographers with CT Experience a major Advantage. You will be working with an experienced team of consultants across more than 30 different medical specialties.
The Role in a Nutshell:
You will provide support to the x-ray department team in order to promote a high quality professional and efficient service to all our customers both internal and external. Promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients’ staff and visitors to the hospital. And also provide support to the imaging manager to ensure cost efficient radiology services.
So what do you get?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- State Registration - Health Professions Council (HCPC).
- Radiographic skills - general - including fluoroscopy, ward and theatre radiography.
- Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills.
- CT experience an advantage.
- Post qualification experience in NHS or private practice.
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: Apply
From the UK: Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £500.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.