Band 5 Radiographers,
required by TTM Healthcare, to join a major local employer in Surrey, close to London.
The Diagnostic Imaging team of 150 staff carry out approximately Apply
examinations a year and has one of the fastest turnaround times in the South East.
The right candidate needs to have post graduate experience in general and fluoroscopy radiological procedures.
This is a Fixed Term Contract. Working Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis. Key Requirements:
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Post graduate experience in general and fluoroscopy radiological procedures in both Imaging and in the operating theatre
- Experience of working with a Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
- Experience or qualification in other areas like CT, MRI, DEXA, Nuclear Medicine is highly advantageous
- Excellent communications skills
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £500 for every friend successfully placed (terms and conditions apply).
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Less expensive accommodation available on site
- NHS pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential information, support and counselling services
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to Apply
or call Apply
to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.