I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
One of Irelands largest Teaching Hospitals is currently looking for Paediatric ED Registrars to join the team in their busy Accident & Emergency Department.
This hospital is renowned as for the outstanding career development, education and training opportunities it offers to Medical Doctors. With an exceptionally supportive working environment, attractive benefits and ongoing career development opportunities, this is a great chance for ambitious medical professionals looking to develop their career.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop you career in a larger, highly renowned hospital in the greater Dublin area, then this could be just the move you are looking for.
Salary and Contracts:
• Salary €50,578 - €60,305 per annum
• 6 or 12 month contracts available
• Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
• Irish Medical Council (IMC) registration or have application at an advanced stage of processing
• Medical degree from a recognized university
• 3+ years relevant post qualification experience in Paediatric Emergency medicine, 6 months of which must have been spent working in an Irish or Hospital (Or very similar system such as Australia, South Africa, Canada or the US)
• English language skills equal to or above IELTS level 7.
NOTE – Only candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria listed above will be contacted.
Ref: M 7