I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
In partnership with its Client Head Hunt Retail Division has an great opportunity for a Pharmacist to become a supervising pharmacist in a community based pharmacy in West Cork.
No late nights or weekend work!
Key responsibilities include:
* Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
* Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy 'looks and feels like' from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy healthcare team
* Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
* Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
* Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
* Work to deliver world class professional services - personally and through the pharmacy team
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character with an outgoing personality who enjoys patient interaction. In addition you will:
Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise
have extensive experience working with Nursing homes
Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology
A great package is on offer for the ideal candidate, with good working hours.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. However, due to the large volume of applications anticipated, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply or for further information please contact Tom Guilfoyle on Applyor email with your updated CV in word format to Apply
Ref: RET 173358