Homecare Assistants Jobs Foxford area.
We are seeking qualified and experienced homecare assistants to work in well-established homecare settings.
The benefits of working with Myhomecare as a Homecare Assistant in the Foxford Mayo area:
- Ad-Hoc hours Monday-Sunday
- Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Flexible working hours available to suit your work life balance.
- Myhomecare provides our Homecare Assistants with full training programmes including Patient Moving and Handling and Infection Prevention Control.
Candidates must have the following:
- Our Homecare Assistants must have their FETAC/QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing or equivalent with Care Skills been one of the 2 mandatory modules.
- All our Homecare assistants must have up to date and relevant certificates in the following: CPR, Patient Moving and Handling or willingness to undergo courses.
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting prior to starting with myhomecare.
- Our Homecare Assistants must have full immunisation against Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C or willing to undergo vaccination/immunisations.
All applications for the above advertised job for Homecare Assistants in the Foxford Mayo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We have a large variety of jobs in the Homecare sector based in and around the North/West of Ireland offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant