Haemophilia Lab Coordinator
Haemophilia Lab Coordinator/ Nursing or Science Graduate
6 Month Contract
Mon - Fri Days Only
Our client a Private Healthcare company in Dublin wishes to recruit a Haemophilia Lab Coordinator for for a 6 Month Contract full time position.
This is a desk based role and the duties include
- Arrange patient appointments, keep patient calendar. Following up on blood results
- Reporting outcomes in the Patient File and reporting back to the Haemophilia Nurses in the unit.
- Patient set up on IT system
- Blood draws, depending on hospital protocol,
- Liaise with lab
Key Qualifications & Competencies:
- Haemophilia / haematology experience not required but would be an advantage
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Phlebotomy experience proffered but not essential.
Are you looking for your next career move.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Nursing or Science Graduate to work for an excellent Healthcare Company for further information please Call Louise today on mobile Applyor email Apply
- € 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
Ref: NUR 173064
This job was posted to: Laboratory