Band 5 Radiographers
North Carlton, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, EnglandAre you a Band 5 Radiographers looking for a New and Exciting Challenge?
TTM is proud to be working with this busy, friendly department with dedicated teams of Radiographers and Consultant Radiologists. They have a rolling programme of developing staff into cross sectional imaging and our General Radiology Radiographers undertake head CT examinations out of hours.
This Trust provides acute hospital services and community services to a population of more than Apply people across North and North East Lincolnshire and East Riding of Yorkshire
The ideal candidate will rotate between general x-ray, mobile, A&E, Fluoroscopy, Theatre and CT.
These are full time permanent positions.
- BSc Radiography or its equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- UK Experience Highly Desirable
- At least 6 months experience in General X-ray and Fluoroscopy is desirable however newly graduates are welcome to apply
- Good communications skills in English if not the first language (written and spoken)
- Empathic, reliable and team worker
- Competitive Salary
- 27 days holidays
- Induction period available
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice benefits scheme
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £250 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to Apply or call Applyto discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography