Radiographer - Kerry
Tralee, Co. Kerry
Radiographer – Co. Kerry
Basic Grade Radiographer required by Cpl Healthcare for a full time opportunity in acute hospital, Co. Kerry.
- Management of own case load.
- Identifying unmet patient needs within area of responsibility to the Consultant.
- General Radiography: Mobiles, IVU Intravenous Urography
- To undertake Radiographic and Imaging Examinations as required
- To take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
- To report any defects or problems to Consultant Radiologist.
- To be familiar with, and abide by, all Health and Safety Rules and recommendations
- To provide a quality service for patients by ensuring that every patient is treated as an individual in terms of courtesy, kindness, efficiency and confidentiality.
- To be familiar with, and to observe, the “Radiology Dept Guidelines” which forms the basis of treatment and procedures of the department.
- Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with, and obey the Ionising Radiation Regulations and Ionising Radiation (Protection of Patients) Regulations.
- A recognised qualification in Radiography an CORU registration
- Post graduate experience would be a huge advantage
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated / membership of professional body
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to Apply
Or call Emma for more information on Apply
Visit Apply for more Radiography jobs
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Radiography