Medical Scientist - Laois
Biomedical Scientist required for a locum role in Haematology based in an acute hospital in County Laois.
We are looking to speak with candidates ideally with post graduate experience in haematology or minimum, new graduates, that specialised in haematology.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by laboratory management.
- Ensure that all samples are processed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Be responsible for the quality of work in the laboratory and carry out duties in accordance with hospital policy.
- Relevant professional qualification in Biomedical Science
- Post graduate experience in haematology is desirable
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Membership or eligibility for membership of ACSLM
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Medical Science jobs
- € 32048 - 54241 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Biomedical