Pharmacist - Carlow
CarlowPharmaconex, are seeking a professional Pharmacist for a thriving community Pharmacy based in Carlow. This Pharmacy is very busy with a good supportive team, it has excellent opening hours with no late nights (9-6pm) and no weekends.
Your role as a Support Pharmacist:
- You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
- You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
- You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
- Supervise, manage and train pharmacy staff when required.
- You will be required to do a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday with no weekends
- Responsible for performing a leadership role within the nursing home section of the dispensary.
- Responsible for ensuring that work within the nursing home section is carried out in an efficient manner and according to standard workflow patterns.
- Responsible for ensuring that the nursing home section is kept clean and tidy at all times and that the cleaning rota is adhered to and signed
What you'll need to succeed:
To be successful for this opportunity, you will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI with at least 1-year’s post qualification experience. You will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong understanding of the dispensary.
What you'll get in return:
You will get to work with an excellent team in a professional environment with a great culture. You will be guaranteed part-time hours. This role offers a good competitive salary for the right candidate, including 25 days annual leave.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Brian now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist