This position is available on a full, part time or ad-hoc basis to start as soon as possible.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Essential Criteria:
• FETAC Level 5 Qualification
• Right to work in Ireland
• Minimum 6 months HCA experience
• You need to be a car driver for this role
About Your World Healthcare
From the beginning Your World Healthcare has always been about you.
Our friendly team aim to eliminate the stress of day to day job hunting by offering a consultative approach which enables you to sit back and let us do the hard work for you.
Working across Not for Profit, Private, Community and more - we are extremely well networked and can keep you up to date with all the latest healthcare news across Ireland.
Why Your World Healthcare?
• A fast track direct approach into opportunities outside recruitment pools and lengthy interview processes
• We offer help in finding accommodation and travel assistance
• Dedicated registration and compliance specialists to offer a seamless and efficient service
• Once registered with us you will have your own dedicated, personal consultant to help guide you
• All of our consultants have an unparalleled knowledge of the market
• If you are looking for adventure further afield, our international service is second to none
- € 12 - 31.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant