Senior Cardiac Physiologist
CPL Healthcare –Cardiac Technician, Co Dublin
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Senior Grade Cardiac Technician on behalf of an acute hospital in Co. Dublin offering an immediate start.
This is an excellent opportunity.
Duties of the post will include:
- Assisting and performing all procedures provided by the department, including ECG, Holter Monitoring, stress testing and Echo.
- Interpretation of tests, preliminary reporting and alerting medical staff to any serious anomalies.
- Assisting in maintaining departmental procedures and protocols including infection control and general lab hygiene.
- Participation in patient care i.e. preparation and reassurance of patient
We are ideally looking for candidate with EP experience.
Interested candidates are required to:
- Possess a degree in Clinical Measurement or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (Prior to 2005) or other equivalent third level qualification appropriate to Physiological Measurement Science (Diploma/Degree etc)
Cardiac, technician, physiologist, Dublin, health, medical, echocardiography, cardiology, cardiac, Cavan, healthcare, health, Holter, Stress, EP
- € 43611 - 57167 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Sep 2017
Closes 8 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Physiology, Doctor