Pharmacy Technician - Athlone
County WestmeathExciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join a well-established community pharmacy, based in Athlone Town. This is a permanent opportunity, offering 3 day week, including a strong competitive salary.
Your new role:
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the preparation and dispenses of medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- You will serve customers over the counter medicines and other pharmacy products as required with friendly advice and empathy -to show customers that they are cared for and are valued.
- You will provide appropriate advice to customers on minor ailments and where appropriate refer them to the pharmacist.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be a fully qualified Pharmacy Technician, ideally with 1 year’s previous pharmacy experience in a similar role.
- You will have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English to engage with customers in a helpful and enthusiastic way, helping customers feel welcome and cared for in the pharmacy.
- You will have a strong ability to work on your own initiative and in a team.
What you’ll get in return
As part of the team you will be given the opportunity to develop your own talent and expertise. Our client is committed in continuous learning and development. You will also work alongside an excellent team, with a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or call Brian now on Apply
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Sep 2017
Closes 9 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician