Support Pharmacist - Cork city
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced pharmacist to work in a busy dispensary in Cork.
This is a full time, permanent position working in a busy dispensary as the pharmacy works closely with a number of Nursing homes.
Working one Sunday in three and one Saturday a month.
- As a Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times
- Previous Community Pharmacy experience
- You must be currently registered with the PSI
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Pharmacist