I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, are recruiting for an experienced Pharmacist to take up a Managing position in their Community Pharmacy in Limerick.
This will be a full time, permanent role working 40 hours per week monday to Saturday 9-6.
- As Supervising Pharmacist, you will oversee all activities in the Dispensary and ensure the Dispensary consistently operates to its full potential.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of customer care is always delivered.
- You will be consulting and advising customers on a regular basis.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- 3 years Community Pharmacy experience is essential.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.