Relief Pharmacy Technician - Limerick City
MallowExciting opportunity for a Relief Pharmacy Technician to join a well-established community pharmacy, based within 3 stores in Limerick City. This is a permanent opportunity offering 30 hours per week, with a strong competitive salary to the successful candidate.
Your new role:
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the preparation and dispenses of medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- You will serve customers over the counter medicines and other pharmacy products as required with friendly advice and empathy -to show customers that they are cared for and are valued.
- You will provide appropriate advice to customers on minor ailments and where appropriate refer them to the pharmacist.
- You will be a fully qualified Pharmacy Technician, ideally with 2 year’s previous pharmacy experience in a similar role.
- You will have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English to engage with customers in a helpful and enthusiastic way, helping customers feel welcome and cared for in the pharmacy.
- You will have a strong ability to work on your own initiative and in a team.
What you’ll get in return
As part of the company you will be given the opportunity to develop your own talent and expertise. Our client is committed in continuous learning and development. You will also work alongside an excellent professional team, offering a strong competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or call Brian now on Apply
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician