Registrar Medical Oncology - Midlands Ireland
Republic of Ireland
Registrar Medical Oncology Wanted - Midlands Ireland
A leading hospital in Central Ireland is now recruiting a Registrar Medical Oncologist to be part of their Oncology Department. The Hospital will provide excellent experience for medical professionals to further the development of their careers.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Relevant qualifications.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0
- Irish or UK experience desirable
In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link Apply
For immediate interview please email your CV as a single Word document using the link provided or call Christy O'Hara on Applyfor more information.
- € 51578 - 61305 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
Ref: MPZ 172655
This job was posted to: Doctor