Client Care Coordinator / Home Care Scheduler
Job Title: Home Care Schedular
Ref No: VAC-11860
Location: Dublin South
Our Client, a lead provider of Home Care Services in the Dublin area is seeking to employ a Client Care Coordinator/ Scheduler for their busy office in Dublin South.
Reporting to the Client Care Manager you will be responsible for:
• Maintain effective communication between client and carer
• Update and maintain Castle Homecare’s central management system with schedules and data relating to client and carer
• Manage client schedules with appropriate carers
• Manage carer schedules to incorporate holidays and sick leave often with little lead time
• Support and encourage carers throughout their employment
• Assist in dealing with client queries effectively and in a timely manner
• Liaise with clients and their families and also with healthcare professionals in maintaining the highest level of care for our clients
• Analyse reports to identify and determine causes of staffing problems and develop recommendations for improvement of Castle Homecare’s staffing policies and practices
• Work closely with designated care manager to ensure the highest standards of care are maintained
• Monitor & follow up on carer log in system
• Interested applicants must have an outgoing personality with an interest in working with the elderly.
• Experience in a high-volume day to day scheduling role
• Excellent judge of character and strong ability to multitask
• Great problem solving skills as well as an ability to promptly work on own initiative
• Must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
• Must have the ability to work within a team with minimal supervision
• Applicant must be reliable and punctual
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
30,000 Depending on Experience
Holiday & Bank Holiday Pay
10% Reduction off all CPC, ADR, Safe Pass, Forklift any many more courses if working with ISM Recruitment.
Hours of Work:
Hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday but this is flexible and part of out of hours on call roster.
*Full and ongoing training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, OR call us on Applyto speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing/Logistics/Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on Apply
To view or update your Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Commercial Driving, CPC, Advanced Driving, Forklift & Warehousing training skills click on Apply
- € 26000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 16 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: - Other health care