Support Pharmacist - Rathbeale
DublinOur client is one of the largest Irish owned pharmacy chains and success stories in today’s competitive market, with multiple stores based nationwide and plans for continuing expansion.
Their success is primarily due to their world class standards of pharmacy healthcare provided to the local communities they serve daily. Winning and achieving many awards over the years, they pride on offering their employees with the best professional training and a truly enjoyable working environment.
Pharmaconex are now seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for this fantastic permanent opportunity, based in Rathbeale, Co. Dublin.
Your role as a Support Pharmacist:
- You will be offered a permanent, full time role within a successful chain pharmacy.
- You will be requires to do 40 hours per week, with 1-2 late nights, two Saturdays and one Sunday out of 4.
- You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
- You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
- You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
- You will also assist in superviseing, management and training of pharmacy staff when required.
What you'll need to succeed:
To be successful for this opportunity, you will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI. You will have an exceptional work ethic and strong interpersonal skill in handling patient care. You will also have previous experience in a similar role, and working in a busy dispensary.
What you'll get in return:
- You will have the opportunity to join a professional team of two pharmacists and four Technicians, working in a friendly inviting environment.
- You will be offered a permanent full-time opportunity, working 40-hour per week.
- You will be offered a very rewarding and stimulating environment in which to develop your own skills and be invested heavily in continual learning and development.
- The salary is highly negotiable, to attract the right candidate.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this position please press Apply now, or contact Brian on Applyor email Apply
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist