Support Pharmacist – (2 day per week) Co. Meath
County MeathOur client is an Independent pharmacy, designed around the care of their patients based in North Co. Meath. This is a thriving Pharmacy that has been providing six days per week service of excellence to their local community. This is an enthusiastic and dynamic team, that are both experienced and professional.
Pharmaconex are now seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for two days per week, on a permanent basis.
Your new role:
- You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
- You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
- You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
- Assist the Supervising Pharmacist, manage and train pharmacy staff when required.
What you'll need to succeed:
To be successful for this You will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI. you will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong understanding of the dispensary. You will also have at least one year’s previous experience in a similar role.
What you'll get in return:
You will get to work with an excellent team within a professional environment and the chance to join a leading chain Pharmacy group. The salary is negotiable to attract the right candidate.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this position please press Apply now, or contact Brian on Applyor email Apply
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist