This is temporary work, with the potential for full-time hours. Work is based in a variety of nursing homes and hospitals in Dublin and Kildare.
All candidates must have completed the following training courses in addition to the FETAC 5 outlined above:
- Patient Moving and Handling
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Recognising and Responding to Elder Abuse
- Management of Actual or Potential Aggression (M.A.P.A)
- Fire Safety
Candidates must also have been vaccinated for Hepatitis B.
These must have been completed within the last 18 months. Training can also be organised after interview if certificates have expired.
For more information, please apply with your CV.
- € 9.50 - 20 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 7 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant