Speech and Language Therapist - Louth
Speech & Language Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a full time locum post working in a step down unit, Louth.
This role requires an immediate start, minimum 6 months in stroke/rehab is required.
Dysphagia qualification and experience is essential.
Interested candidates will be required to have experience in the following areas:
- Working in an adult acute hospital setting
- Dysphagia qualification and experience
- Experience in videofluoroscopy/tracheostomy is preferable
- A recognised qualification in Speech & Language Therapist
- Experience in an acute setting is essential
- Dysphagia competent
- CORU registered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Availability immediately
Visit Apply for more speech & language therapy jobs
- € 34969 - 51033 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 11 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Speech therapy