Registrar Psychiatry - Galway
Registrar Psychiatrist - Galway, Republic of Ireland
A mental health services provider is hiring a Registrar Psychiatrist to be part of their Medical team. The Hospital will provide excellent experience for medical professionals to further the development of their careers.
Registrar Psychiatrist assists patients n the community experiencing psychiatric difficulties.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC. (Preferably Specialist Registration)
- Relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience as a Registrar Psychiatrist
- Irish or UK experience desired
- Fluent English
- 3 satisfactory reference.
- Satisfactory Occupational Health Clearance Checks.
How to apply:
Please click on the link below and send us your CV or call Flavia on (01) 41 88 185 Apply for more information
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC go to Apply
- € 50578 - 60305 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
Ref: MPZ 172485
This job was posted to: Doctor