Support Pharmacist - Athy, Co. Kildare
KildareSupport Pharmacist - Athy
Our client is seeking to recruit a top professional Support Pharmacist, in a top reputable pharmacy based in Athy, Co. Kildare. With an excellent salary package
Your new role:
- You will be guaranteed 40 hours per week, 2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday in each month.
- You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
- You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
- You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
- You will assist the Supervising pharmacist, manage and train pharmacy staff when required.
What you'll need to succeed:
To be successful for this You will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI. you will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong understanding of the dispensary. You will also have at least one year’s previous experience in a similar role.
What you'll get in return:
You will get to work with an excellent team within a professional environment and the chance to join a leading chain Pharmacy group. The salary is negotiable to attract the right candidate.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this position please press Apply now, or contact Brian on Applyor email Apply
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist