Supervising Pharmacist - Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Clarity Locums is recruiting a supervising pharmacist for a full time, permanent role in a thriving pharmacy in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10.
- Full time, Permanent
- 4/5 days per week
- Every second weekend
- [... Click Apply...]
Mon- Fri - 09:00 to 20:00, Sat : 09:00 to 18:00 & Sun : 10:00 to 18:00
Helping in the dispensary
-Dispensing medicines to patients
-Consulting and advising patients on a regular basis
-Organization and administration of schemes
Skills and abilities needed:
- Good business acumen
- Excellent management skills
- Motivation to drive the business forward
- Organisational skills
- Team leader
- Being highly personable and customer focused
Education and Experience:
- Experience with blister packs
- Management experience an advantage
- Registration with the PSI
3 years minimum experience working in a pharmacy, 6 months minimum working in an Irish pharmacy.
The successful candidate will work with a team of one other pharmacist. 3 technicians and 1 technician-in-training.
Salary based on experience.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
This job was posted to: Pharmacist