Support Pharmacist - Westport, Mayo
Clarity Locums is recruiting a support pharmacist for a full time, permanent role in a thriving pharmacy in Westport, Mayo.
- Full time, Permanent
- 40-45 Hours per week
- Rotating Saturdays
- No late nights
- No Sundays
Pharmacy opening hours; Monday- Saturday 9am-6:30pm
Helping in the dispensary
-Dispensing medicines to patients
-Consulting and advising patients on a regular basis
-Organization and administration of schemes
Skills and abilities needed:
- Good business acumen
- Excellent management skills
- Motivation to drive the business forward
- Organisational skills
- Being highly personable and customer focused
Education and Experience:
- Experience with blister packs
- Experience with MPS
- Registration with the PSI
Newly qualified pharmacists are welcome to apply for this position.
The successful candidate will work with a team of one other pharmacist and dispensing staff also.
Salary based on experience.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Westport, Mayo
This job was posted to: Pharmacist