OTC Assistant- Rathmines, Dublin 6 (Part-time)
Rathmines, Dublin 6
An established Irish community pharmacy based in Rathmines is looking for a part-time OTC Assistant for approx 20hours per week.
The successful candidate will be passionate about customer service, able to multi-task, self motivated and able to work on his/her own initiative.
The main duties of the role will include the following:
1. Providing a high level of customer and patient care.
2. Providing excellent customer advice through product knowledge.
3. Maintaining stock at optimal levels and replenishing stock.
4. Ensuring stock is displayed in an organised and attractive manner.
Knowledge and experience required:
1. Community pharmacy experience is essential.
2. Previous OTC sales and customer service experience is essential.
3. Previous experience in merchandising, promotion and social media a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will have:
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. A positive can do attitude.
4. A keen interest in retail pharmacy.
5. A work ethic centred on customer service.
Hours will be approx 20hours per week.
Note: If it suited the candidate, there may be the option for additional hours in our other branch in Dublin 5.
Salary based on experience.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician