Support Pharmacist - Rathcoole/ Leixlip
Clarity Locums are recruiting a support pharmacist for a full-time role in a very busy thriving pharmacy chain to work across two stores in Leixlip / Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
You will be required to work 4 days per week 2 days in Leixlip and 2 days in Rathcoole with no late nights and alternatively Saturdays.
You will work along side an excellent support team in both stores including 2 technicians and 2 OTC assistants. Both pharmacies are busy and one pharmacy caters to some methadone patients.
Option to do only part time in either store.
-Assisting in running of dispensary, with excellent support staff
-Dispensing medicines to patients
-Consulting and advising patients on a regular basis
Skills and Capabilities:
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Working well individually & as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 years post registration experience
- At least 6 months experience in an Irish pharmacy
- Registration with the PSI
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Rathcoole/ Leixlip
This job was posted to: Pharmacist